SDA Airtac Compact Cylinder Bore 63mm Thin Pneumatic
Actuator Port Size:1/4”
SDA Airtac Compact Cylinder Bore 63mm Available stroke 5mm 10mm 15mm 20mm 25mm 30mm 35mm 40mm 45mm 50mm,OEM is welcome
Series image – for reference only,Please pull down this page to review full catalog specifications PDF
SDA Airtac Compact Cylinder Bore 63mm
1.Manufactured by our enterprise.
2.Riveted structure is adopted to connect the cylinder body and back cover,and piston and piston rod to make it compact and reliable.
3.The inner diameter of the body is treated with rolling followed by the treatment of hard anodizing,forming an excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
4.The seal of piston adopts heterogeneous two-way seal structure.It has compact dimension and the function of grease reservation.
5.Compact structure can effectively save installation space.
6.There are magnetic switch slots around the cylinder body,which is convenient to install sensor switch.
7.Mounting accessories with various specifications are optional.
Bore size(mm) 12 16 20 25 32 40 50 63 80 100 Acting type Double acting Single acting- Push type – Fluid Air(to be filtered by 40µ m filter element) Operating pressure Double acting 0.1~1.0MPa(15~145psi)(1.0~10.0bar) Single acting 0.2~1.0MPa(28~145psi)(2.0~10.0bar) Proof pressure 1.5MPa(215psi)(15bar) Temperature ℃ -20~80 Speed range mm/s Double acting:30~500 single acting:50~500 Stroke tolerance Cushion type Bumper Port size① M5*0.8 1/8” 1/4” 3/8” ①PT thread,NPT thread and G thread are available.
1. According to the operating load, the suitable cylinder bore size. Under the high-temperature environment, use the high-temperature type cylinder.
2. Before fitting correct fittings in, make sure the thread ports and fittings are clean. Be aware of dust or fitting tap falling into the cylinder.
3. It is suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40um filter element.
4. Under the low-temperature environment, take measures to avoid frozen fluid inside system.
5. It must be no-loading test first and the cushion adjust to tight before using, gradually releasing. Avoid damaged.
6. In order for the cylinder to achieve long service life, do not side-load cylinder.
7. If the fittings were removed from the cylinder for a period of time, be sure to block the thread port with protecting cap to keep the dust away.
How to Order
To order the right item,please refer the following ordering code,Thank you for cooperation!
- [download id=”108″ format=”1″]