Dopow Flat bit with a precision ground central point with optimized design for faster cutting performance.
Suitable for use on softwood, hardwood and chipboard
Flat bit are also called wood spade bits. These bits have a pointed tip that starts the hole. The spade-shaped blade follows to drill a large, wide hole. With wood flat bits, the bit’s size is usually indicated on the paddle’s face. Sizes range from 6 to 50 millimeters in diameter.
1. Robust tapered carbon steel body and ground cutting edge for long life and effective cutting
2. Hex shank design for use with standard chucks and quick-release systems
3. Suitable for use on softwood, hardwood and chipboard
4. Contents: 6,8,10,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,25,26,28,30,32,35,40,45,50 mm diameters.
5. for use with power drills.
6. Display packed
Code size(mm) Code size(mm) Code size(mm) ZYC-01500006 6 ZYC-01500020 20 ZYC-01500032 32 ZYC-01500008 8 ZYC-01500022 22 ZYC-01500035 35 ZYC-01500010 10 ZYC-01500024 24 ZYC-01500040 40 ZYC-01500012 12 ZYC-01500025 25 ZYC-01500045 45 ZYC-01500014 14 ZYC-01500026 26 ZYC-01500050 50 ZYC-01500016 16 ZYC-01500028 28 ZYC-01500018 18 ZYC-01500030 30