ZYC-017 hss twist drill bits constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- hss twist drill bits are rotary cutting tools normally having two cutting edges and two flutes which are grooves formed in the body to provide cutting lips, to permit the removal of chips and to allow coolant or cutting fluid to reach the cutting action.
- Straight shank design is more suitable for many electric drills.
- Sharp and twisted flute will make the drilling be more easy and effortless.
- Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes.
- Standard 118 degree or 135 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- High speed steel dit is the general purpose tool and fits many short run and maintenance jobs.
- Manufactured to BS328/DIN338 standards
Code Size (mm) Code Size (mm) ZYC-01700010 1.0 ZYC-01700015 1.5 ZYC-01700020 2.0 ZYC-01700025 2.5 ZYC-01700027 2.7 ZYC-01700028 2.8 ZYC-01700030 3.0 ZYC-01700032 3.2 ZYC-01700035 3.5 ZYC-01700037 3.7 ZYC-01700038 3.8 ZYC-01700040 4.0 ZYC-01700042 4.2 ZYC-01700045 4.5 ZYC-01700047 4.7 ZYC-01700048 4.8 ZYC-01700050 5.0 ZYC-01700052 5.2 ZYC-01700055 5.5 ZYC-01700060 6.0 ZYC-01700065 6.5 ZYC-01700070 7.0 ZYC-01700075 7.5 ZYC-01700080 8.0 ZYC-01700085 8.5 ZYC-01700090 9.0 ZYC-01700095 9.5 ZYC-01700100 10 ZYC-01700105 10.5 ZYC-01700110 11 ZYC-01700120 12 ZYC-01700130 13 ZYC-01700140 14
Fill out my online form.