ZYC-021 twist bit set
ZYC-021 twist bit set constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
1. Twist drills are rotary cutting tools normally having two cutting edges and two flutes which are grooves formed in the body to provide cutting lips, to permit the removal of chips and to allow coolant or cutting fluid to reach the cutting action.
2. Straight shank design is more suitable for many electric drills.
3. Sharp and twisted flute will make the drilling be more easy and effortless.
4. Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes.
5. Standard 118 degree or 135 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
6. Manufactured to BS328/DIN338 standards
ZYC-0211301H Ø1.5,Ø2,Ø2.5,Ø3,Ø3.2,Ø3.5,Ø4,Ø4.5,Ø4.8,Ø5,Ø5.5,Ø6,Ø6.5 ZYC-0211902H Ø1.5,Ø2,Ø2.5,Ø3,Ø3.2,Ø3.5,Ø4,Ø4.5,Ø4.8,Ø5,Ø5.5,Ø6,Ø6.5,Ø7,Ø7.5,Ø8,Ø8.5,Ø9,Ø9.5,Ø10 ZYC-0212503H Ø1.5,Ø2,Ø2.5,Ø3,Ø3.2,Ø3.5,Ø4,Ø4.5,Ø4.8,Ø5,Ø5.5,Ø6,Ø6.5,Ø7,Ø7.5,Ø8,Ø8.5,Ø9,Ø9.5,Ø10